Sunday 18 May 2008

Late Night Love Songs

So my alternative to "Late Night Love" on hospital radio has shifted from Wednesday nights to Saturday nights. A bit of a shock at first coming in on a weekend but fun none the less. It's also made a bit more fun by the crew on before me who just happened to remind me of the AGM next week.

The journey home was "interesting". I was most of the way home, behind another vehicle. This person in their big, expensive car attempts to overtake the queue of traffic. Failing just before a blind corner, they pull in front of me, causing me to slam on the brakes! I dropped back to a safe distance just to watch this person tailgate the car in front all the way in to St. Andrews.

I've got the person's numberplate. Should I report them?

No comments:

Post a Comment