Thursday 26 March 2009

Levels, Levels, Levels... and More!

Gah! It annoys me a bit. Peaking constantly for any period of time. It sounds horrible and sadly it's a bit of a habbit among STAR's on-air team. Even if it's not too loud it tends to be levels all over the place, almost as if PFL had never been discovered. 

 

Hopefully my new notice may get them to pay attention. It has large lettering, angry underlines and the required expletives (well, not really). I can accept mistakes that are corrected when you catch them, I do it from time to time. But listening to the output and not doing anything about distortion for minutes at a time... I'm not so happy about that.

 

And for the "more" bit. I've picked up the position of President of WiredSoc (Computer Science society). Let's see what we can do with Wired this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment