Tuesday 31 March 2009

It's *still* Hospital Broadcasting Week

Okay, that's day 2 over. I'm stil having fun. Who thought getting up early could be ok. Anyway the "smell" disappeard from yesterday (a rather unpleasent smell appeared in the studio just as I left). Though unlike my colleage at Perth FM, I can't complain about the cold - we're right in the centre of the hospital. No windows or anything. So it can get rather warm!

 

So, Bridge @ Breakfast continues at 8am tomorrow. I've been prepping away the last hour or so and I 've got some cracking content. Though, unfortunately the I'll actually have to buy a local paper at some point. Do the "local" thing. Hanging around Dundee yesterday didn't get me much in the way of stories to talk about...

 

That reminds me - I ought to do some coursework. I've done some team project stuff (a rather funky web interface with graphs to track "blobs") and have "THE MALLOC PRACTICAL" to get done. Its name is in caps as it seems like it'll be a killer.

3 comments:

  1. Great site this wired.st-andrews.ac.uk and I am really pleased to see you have what I am actually looking for here and this this post is exactly what I am interested in. I shall be pleased to become a regular visitor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. terrific site this wired.st-andrews.ac.uk nice to see you have what I am actually looking for here and this this post is exactly what I am interested in. I shall be pleased to become a regular visitor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent site this wired.st-andrews.ac.uk great to see you have what I am actually looking for here and this this post is exactly what I am interested in. I shall be pleased to become a regular visitor :)

    ReplyDelete