Friday 1 August 2008

Website and Monitors

I've done it. I've gone and gotten STAR a "new" website. I use "new" in quotes as a lot of the old website is still in use. What we've acutally done installed as well-known CMS and made it act as an interface to our old code.


 


Not the best of ideas, but it works. We get the benefits of the flexability of the CMS combined wiith the bespoke features unique to STAR.


 


I would post a link but I've to keep it hidden until we "launch".


However, that is not the end of this post. I mentioned about "monitors" in the title. This relates to my latest software endevour. I'm currently putting together a stream monitoring system for STAR that logs listener number over time. It's currently a fairly simple set of scripts that makes use of RRDTool. More on that when it is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment